Dr. Oded Gottesman’s Recognitions, Awards and Prizes are listed below
- Ericsson-Nokia Best Paper Award for the paper: “Enhanced Waveform Interpolative Coding at 4 kbps” by Oded Gottesman and Allen Gersho, IEEE Workshop on Speech Coding, Finland, 1999.
- Drexel University: Cum Laude for M.Sc.E.E. study, June 1992.
- The Knesset (The Israeli Parliament) -The Education and Culture Committee: Honor for B.Sc.E.E. study, 1988.
- Ben-Gurion University: Cum Laude for B.Sc.E.E. study, June 1988.
- Ben-Gurion University: Dean’s List: 1987-8, 1986-7 and 1985-6.
- Compandent Technologies – Winner of the Business Plan Competition of the Center for Entrepreneurship & Engineering Management (CEEM) in UCSB sponsored by eLabor.com.
Academia Support and Thanks
- Research Support and Thanks in 2012 IEEE Transactions on Audio Speech and Language Processing (ASLP) to Dr. Oded Gottesman of Compandent Inc. by researchers at the New Mexico State University’s Advanced Speech and Audio Processing Laboratory.